March 10, 2014
- Does The HSUS offer matching gifts?
- Can I make a donation in honor of a person or special event?
- How do I make a donation in memory of a family member or pet?
- I'd like to give regularly. Does The HSUS have a monthly donation program?
- I already participate in the Humane Heroes monthly giving program. How do I change my donation preferences or account information?
- What is The HSUS's tax ID number?
- How do I request a receipt to document my donation?
- How do I cancel my monthly donation?
- I participate in the Humane Heroes monthly giving program, but I also make additional contributions to The HSUS. Will the monthly statement show all my gifts?
- If I donate monthly through an automatic debit, can I still receive HSUS mailings?
- Can I donate through my workplace?
- Does The HSUS accept matching gifts from my employer?
- Do you participate in the Combined Federal Campaign, and, if so, what is your number?
Then send your completed and signed form, along with your check or a copy of your online donation receipt, to The HSUS, Dept: Matching Gifts, 1255 23rd Street, NW, Suite 450, Washington, DC 20037, Attn: Matching Gifts Program.
The HSUS does participate in the Combined Federal Campaign. Our number is 11894. See your Human Resources department to enroll in this program.