June 4, 2009
Mail Order Gifts F.A.Q.
T-shirts, Notecards and Address Labels F.A.Q.
- I received the T-shirt offer in the mail and sent in a donation. When will I receive my shirts?
- Can I order additional T-shirts from The HSUS' T-shirt campaign? What if I donate extra money?
- What size are The HSUS' T-shirts?
- I received a T-shirt offer in the mail. Can I respond to the mailing online?
- My friend would like to join The HSUS through your T-shirt campaign. Can you send an extra form?
- I received some gifts (note cards, calendars, etc.) from The HSUS. How do I get more?
- I love my address labels. Can I order more?
Once your donation is processed and credited to your membership record, it takes approximately eight weeks for your T-shirts to arrive. Occasionally, we may experience a backlog of the most popular designs. We thank you for your patience, and encourage you to contact us if you have not received your shirts after eight weeks.
Due to an overwhelming response, we are unable to provide additional items. All T-shirts must be requested with the original HSUS form, and the original offer can not be modified.
The T-shirts offered in our mailings are only available in adult size large. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For The HSUS to process your donation and T-shirt selection, we need the original reply form. To qualify for the offer, you must mail in your donation with the original form.
Sorry, the offer is available only to those who received the original HSUS mailing.
Occasionally, The HSUS will have extra items in stock. To inquire about a particular mailing, please call us at 866-720-2676, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to reprint any personalized items.
You can order labels from our vendor at www.classicchecks.com or by calling 1-800-354-3588. If you decide to purchase labels from our vendor, a portion of the proceeds will go to The HSUS.