June 14, 2013
If you're interested in applying for any of these positions, please send a cover letter and resumé to Human Resources, HSUS, 2100 L Street, NW, Washington, D.C., 20037; fax them to 301-548-7701; or email them to the address indicated in the job posting.
The Humane Society of the United States is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested in a career working to protect animals? Visit Humane Society University’s careers section for information on various humane careers; volunteer and internship opportunities; professional organizations and associations; and HSUS publications and courses.
Looking for a position in animal care, control, or sheltering? Want to post an employment ad for an opening at your animal care, control, or sheltering organization? Please visit animalsheltering.org/jobs.
Programs & Campaigns
- Market Development Coordinator, Outreach & Engagement
- Deputy Director, HSI Research & Toxicology Department
- Program Assistant, Companion Animals
- Pets for Life-Atlanta, Companion Animals
- Public Relations Specialist, Public Relations
- Administrative Assistant, Direct Marketing & Donor Care
- Senior Director, Donor Care, Membership Services
- Senior Manager, Online Campaigns, Online Communications
- Federal Legislative Specialist, Federal Affairs
- Estate & Trust Manager, Office of General Counsel
- Colorado State Director, State Affairs
- Director, Foundation Relations, Philanthropy
- Database Coordinator, Philanthropy
- Senior Manager, Business Development & Corporate Relations
- Data Analysis Director, Information Services & Technology
Animal Care Centers
- Veterinarian, Cleveland Amory Black Beauty Ranch
- Ranch Hand I, Doris Day Horse Rescue & Adoption Center
- Ranch Hand I-Wildlife Department, Cleveland Amory Black Beauty Ranch
- Director, Doris Day Horse Rescue & Adoption Center
- Ambulance Coordinator, South Florida Wildlife Center
- Maintenance Technician, South Florida Wildlife Center
Volunteer with Us