If you're interested in applying for any of these positions, please send a cover letter and résumé to Human Resources, HSUS, 1255 23rd Street, NW, Suite 450, Washington, DC 20037; fax them to 301-548-7701; or email them to the address indicated in the job posting. All positions are open until filled.
Looking for a position in animal care, control or sheltering? Want to post an employment ad for an opening at your animal care, control or sheltering organization? Please visit animalsheltering.org/jobs.
Programs & Campaigns
- Manager, Pets for Life, Philadelphia, Companion Animals
- Constituent Relationship Manager (CRM) Data Architect, Advancement Operations
- Constituent Relationship Manager (CRM) Training and Support Database Manager, Advancement Operations
- Senior Director, Advancement Operations Systems, Advancement Operations
- Senior Director, Analytics, Research and Data, Advancement Operations
- Senior Director, Donor Relations and Stewardship, Advancement Operations
- Manager, Gift Processing, Advancement Operations
- Gift Processing Clerk (2 openings), Advancement Operations
- Web Designer (Front-End/No Dev), Creative
- Digital Campaign Strategist, Digital Marketing
- Events Philanthropy Director, Fundraising
- Senior Director, Individual Philanthropy - Principal, Major and Midlevel Gifts, Philanthropy
- No openings
Animal Care Centers
- Animal Caregiver II, Equine, Cleveland Amory Black Beauty Ranch
- Executive Director, South Florida Wildlife Center
- Volunteer Coordinator, South Florida Wildlife Center
- Wildlife Education Director, South Florida Wildlife Center
- Program Manager, Student Outreach, Humane Society Veterinary Medical Association
Volunteer with Us
The Humane Society of the United States is an Equal Opportunity Employer.