If you're interested in applying for any of these positions, please send a cover letter and résumé to Human Resources, HSUS, 1255 23rd Street, NW, Suite 450, Washington, DC 20037; fax them to 301-548-7701; or email them to the address indicated in the job posting. All positions are open until filled.
Looking for a position in animal care, control or sheltering? Want to post an employment ad for an opening at your animal care, control or sheltering organization? Please visit animalsheltering.org/jobs.
Programs & Campaigns
- Director, Animal Crimes, Animal Rescue Team
- Volunteer Manager, Animal Rescue Team
- Animal Crimes Specialist, Animal Rescue Team
- Law Enforcement Training Coordinator, Campaigns
- Interim Wildlife Protection Campaign Specialist, Wildlife
- Constituent Relationship Manager (CRM) Data Manager, Advancement Operations
- Senior Director, Analytics, Research and Data, Advancement Operations
- Senior Director, Donor Relations and Stewardship, Advancement Operations
- Manager, Accounts Receivable (Gift Processing), Advancement Operations
- Marketing Manager-Mobile Applications, Digital Marketing
- Manager, Web Marketing, Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing Strategist (2 openings), Digital Marketing
- Community Coordinator, Digital Marketing
- Digital Copywriter, Digital Marketing
- Events Philanthropy Director, Fundraising
- Senior Director, Individual Philanthropy - Principal, Major and Midlevel Gifts, Philanthropy
- Public Relations Specialist (381-07), Public Relations
- Manager, Email Marketing, Humane Society International, Marketing and Communications
- Digital Marketing Specialist, Humane Society International, Marketing and Communications
- Manager, Digital Acquisition Marketing, Marketing and Communications
- Digital Acquisition Marketing Specialist, Marketing and Communications
- No openings
- Legal Assistant/Office Manager, Office of the General Counsel and Animal Protection Litigation
- Executive Asssistant to the President and Chief Executve Officer, Executive Office
Animal Care Centers
- Animal Caregiver I- Equine, Cleveland Amory Black Beauty Ranch
- Animal Caregiver I- Primate, Cleveland Amory Black Beauty Ranch
- Animal Caregiver I - Wildlife, Cleveland Amory Black Beauty Ranch
- Housekeeper (part time), Cleveland Amory Black Beauty Ranch
- Maintenance Technician II, Cleveland Amory Black Beauty Ranch
- Deputy Political Director, Federal Campaigns, Humane Society Legislative Fund
- Senior Federal Legislative Specialist, Humane Society Legislative Fund
Volunteer with Us
The Humane Society of the United States is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital or parental status, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm; http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
The Humane Society of the United States is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-258-1517 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.