If you're interested in applying for any of these positions, please send a cover letter and résumé to Human Resources, HSUS, 1255 23rd Street, NW, Suite 450, Washington, DC 20037; fax them to 301-548-7701; or email them to the address indicated in the job posting. All positions are open until filled.
Looking for a position in animal care, control or sheltering? Want to post an employment ad for an opening at your animal care, control or sheltering organization? Please visit animalsheltering.org/jobs.
Programs & Campaigns
- Manager, Pets for Life, Philadelphia, Companion Animals
- Wildlife Field Manager, Wildlife
- Director, Animal Crimes, Animal Rescue Team
- Volunteer Manager, Animal Rescue Team
- Public Policy Specialist, Campaigns
- Constituent Relationship Manager (CRM) Data Manager, Advancement Operations
- Constituent Relationship Manager (CRM) Training and Support Database Manager, Advancement Operations
- Senior Director, Advancement Operations Systems, Advancement Operations
- Senior Director, Analytics, Research and Data, Advancement Operations
- Senior Director, Donor Relations and Stewardship, Advancement Operations
- Manager, Accounts Receivable (Gift Processing), Advancement Operations
- Gift Processing Clerk, Advancement Operations
- Digital Marketing Strategist, Digital Marketing
- Events Philanthropy Director, Fundraising
- Senior Director, Individual Philanthropy - Principal, Major and Midlevel Gifts, Philanthropy
- Public Relations Specialist (381-40), Public Relations
- Public Relations Specialist (381-07), Public Relations
- No openings
- Senior International Accountant, Accounting
- Administrative Coordinator, DC Office Administration
- Legal Assistant/Office Manager, Office of the General Counsel and Animal Protection Litigation
- Executive Asssistant to the President and Chief Executve Officer, Executive Office
Animal Care Centers
- Animal Caregiver II, Equine, Cleveland Amory Black Beauty Ranch
- Animal Caregiver II- Equine, Duchess Sanctuary
- Animal Caregiver I, Fund for Animals Wildlife Center
- Animal Care Specialist - Vet Assistant, South Florida Wildlife Center
- Program Manager, Student Outreach, Humane Society Veterinary Medical Association
- General Counsel, Humane Society International, Humane Society International
- Program Manager, Farm Animal Welfare, Humane Society International
- Director of Philanthropy, Humane Society Legislative Fund
- Political Action Committee (PAC) and Compliance Manager, Humane Society Legislative Fund
Volunteer with Us
The Humane Society of the United States is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital or parental status, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm; http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
The Humane Society of the United States is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-258-1517 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.