October 10, 2016
Constituent Relationship Manager (CRM) Training and Support Database Manager
The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), the nation's largest animal advocacy organization, is seeking a Constituent Relationship Manager (CRM) Training and Support Database Manager for the Advancement Systems department. The primary purpose of this position is to develop and deliver a comprehensive training curriculum for all database users on the programs integral to the business operations of the organization.
This position will be responsible for:
- Analyzing current and future training needs to determine competencies which require more training and develop appropriate format for classes;
- Implementing the training classes and compiling monthly performance data from user feedback to the leadership team;
- Implementing a support center and knowledge database that provides 24-hour customer care;
- Developing, implementing, evaluating, and modifying business processes, training manuals and other documentation as necessary, while anticipating and meeting needs of the department and program;
- Overseeing the performance and productivity of the support team.
- BA/BS degree in Education, Human Resources, or related field or equivalent experience required;
- Minimum of six year’s direct experience in as a Training Manager with a proven record of executing training programs;
- Position requires expert knowledge of Blackbaud Team Approach, Engaging Networks, Blackbaud Convio, Revolution Online, and Redpoint;
- Strong communication skills both oral and written, with ability to translate information into other meaningful formats (i.e. presentations);
- Excellent organizational and planning skills along with ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines and deliverables;
- Ability to facilitate meetings and conduct public speaking engagements and/or presentations;
- Strong creative and motivational skills to complete assigned accountabilities.
Please submit a cover letter and resumé using this form or fax to 301-548-7701. This position is located in Gaithersburg, MD.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability, marital or parental status, or protected veteran status.
Back to Employment Opportunities»