April 18, 2017
Housekeeper (part time)
The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), the nation’s largest animal advocacy organization, is seeking a Housekeeper (part-time) for our Cleveland Amory Black Beauty Ranch (CABBR). The main responsibility of this position is clean all areas of facilities, buildings, and guest accommodations and maintain guest suites are ready for occupancy.
This position will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that office, hospital, and public spaces are cleaned and sterilized;
- Ensuring that all guest accommodations are ready for guests’ arrival;
- Upon guests’ departure, cleaning and distributing laundry to guest accommodations;
- Restocking rooms with fresh towels and supplies:
- Cleaning and replacing soiled linens at guest accommodations;
- Monitoring linen quality and maintaining inventory;
- Assisting with set up & clean up at events;
- Running errands, taking and picking up laundry, and purchasing cleaning & food supplies;
- Keeping inventory of janitorial supplies.
- Trained in OSHA/Safety regulations preferred;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required;
- Basic cleaning skills;
- Must be able to move/lift 50lbs, bend and stand throughout workday;
- Reliable attendance;
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions;
- Must be able to climb ladders;
- Must be able to tolerate a hot/humid work environment;
- Support the mission of WCC;
- Must have flexible schedule and be available on weekends;
- Must be able to work occasional long hours (up to 12 hours a day) and able to work outdoors.
Please submit a cover letter and resumé using this form or fax to 301-548-7701. This position is located in Murchison, Texas.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability, marital or parental status or protected veteran status.
Back to Employment Opportunities»