July 11, 2014
Web Traffic Analyst, Communications Technology & Marketing
The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), the nation’s largest animal advocacy organization, is seeking a Web Traffic Analyst for its Communications Technology & Marketing department. The main responsibility of this position is to manage the technical aspects of our online data analysis program in order to track key performance indicators across our digital channels.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the technical aspects of HSUS’s web analytics program which includes maintaining our Google Analytics profiles, the maintenance of traffic and conversion variables, distribution of dashboards and reports, and the administration of users.
- Deploy and maintain appropriate web analytics applications to identify areas of opportunity across multiple communication platforms, including web sites, mobile devices, video, and social media.
- Provide technical support for our Data Analysis Manager through implementing and managing content conversion testing, analytics support, web site coding, strategic analyses, and reports.
- Provide operational support and guidance for our search engine optimization (SEO) program.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation related to all analytics coding, development, and implementation efforts
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, data analysis, communications, or other relevant field desired. Candidates must be Google Analytics IQ (GAIQ) certified. Certifications from Digital Analytics Association or Market Motive preferred, but not required. Two to three years of hands-on experience in data analysis and/or marketing, preferably for an advocacy or non-profit organization, highly desired. Experience with Convio Luminate Online CMS, Drupal CMS systems, Opitimizely.com, A/B, and online conversion testing strongly preferred.
Please submit a cover letter and resume using this form or fax to 301-548-7701. This position is located in Gaithersburg, Md.
Back to Employment Opportunities»