November 5, 2012
Resources - Colorado
Contact info at your fingertips
Report stray or injured animals/animal cruelty
- Call your your local animal care and control agency if you have found a stray or injured animal.
- Contact your local law enforcement agency to report a case of animal cruelty.
- Conact the Colorado Department of Agriculture to report suspected livestock or horse abuse.
- Contact your local animal shelter if you've lost or found an animal, or if you're interested in adopting an animal.
- Colorado animal welfare/pet adoption groups listed by Petfinder
- Look up an affordable spay/neuter clinic in your zip code.
- Animal poison helpline: 800-213-6680 (available 24/7)
- Emergency financial assistance with veterinary bills
- Find an emergency vet near you.
- Colorado Veterinary Medical Association