• ‚Äč
    • Share to Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Email
    • Print

Have a Question?

Here's a great place to start

Report Stray or Injured Animals / Animal Cruelty

If you have found a stray or injured animal, please call your local animal care and control agency. You can search for your local agency online at Pets 911. To report a case of animal cruelty, please contact your local law enforcement agency. (Search online here.)

General FAQ

How is The HSUS affiliated with my local humane society?

For more than a half century, The HSUS has stood as the nation's most important advocate for local humane societies.  Additionally, The HSUS operates its own network of sanctuaries, providing care and homes to more animals than any other national animal protection organization in the United States. Find out how The HSUS serves local animal shelters and provides direct animal care coast to coast.

How is The HSUS affiliated with other animal organizations?

The HSUS shares similar goals with many organizations. We are directly affiliated with the following organizations:

Humane Society Legislative Fund
Humane Society International
Doris Day Animal League
Humane Society Veterinary Medical Assocation
The Fund for Animals (Cleveland Amory Black Beauty Ranch, Cape Wildlife Center, The Fund for Animals Wildlife Center, Duchess Sanctuary)
South Florida Wildlife Center
Humane Society Wildlife Land Trust
Humane Wildlife Services

Specific Program Questions? Contact Our Departments

Animals in Laboratories
Business Development and Corporate Relations Contact Form
Animal Rescue Team
Animal Cruelty, Neglect & Fighting
Farm Animal Protection
Fur-Free Campaign
Kindred Spirits
Legislation and Laws
Los Angeles Office
Major and Planned Gifts
Marine Mammals
Media Relations
Our Website
Urban Wildlife Sanctuary Program
Puppy Mills
Wildlife Protection