November 19, 2012
Resources for Montanans
Contact information at your fingertips
Report stray or injured animals/animal cruelty
- Call your your local animal care and control agency if you have found a stray or injured animal.
- Contact your local law enforcement agency or call 911 to report a case of animal cruelty.
- Contact your local animal shelter if you've lost or found an animal, or are interested in adopting an animal.
- Montana animal welfare/pet adoption groups listed by Petfinder
- Montana Pets on the Net
- Montana Animal Care Association
- Animal poison hotline: 800-213-6680 (available 24/7)
- Find an emergency vet near you.
- Look up an affordable spay/neuter clinic in your zip code.
- Love That Cat’s listing of low-cost spay/neuter clinics
- Spay Montana