November 1, 2012
Resources for New Hampshirites
Contact information at your fingertips
Report stray or injured animals/animal cruelty
- Call your your local animal care and control agency if you have found a stray or injured animal.
- Contact your local law enforcement agency or dial 911 to report a case of animal cruelty.
- Join The HSUS's Facebook group.
- Have a question about The HSUS?
- The HSUS's New Hampshire state director Joanne Bourbeau: 802-368-2790
- Contact your local animal shelter if you have lost or found an animal, or are interested in adopting a pet.
- New Hampshire animal welfare/pet adoption groups listed by Petfinder
- New Hampshire Federation of Humane Organizations
- New Hampshire Governor's Commission on the Humane Treatment of Animals
- New Hampshire Disaster Animal Response Team: 802-368-2790
- New England Animal Control/Humane Academy
- Look up an affordable spay/neuter clinic in your zip code.
- Love That Cat’s listing of low-cost spay/neuter clinics in New Hampshire
- Animal poison hotline: 800-213-6680 (available 24/7)
- Find an emergency vet near you.
- New Hampshire Veterinary Medical Association
- New Hampshire State Board of Veterinary Medicine
- Find a wildlife rehabilitator in New Hampshire.
- New Hampshire Wildlife Rehabilitators
- Report poaching: 800-344-4262 (NH Fish and Game Dept., Operation Game Thief)