November 2, 2012
Resources for Ohio Residents
Contact information at your fingertips
Report Stray or Injured Animals / Animal Cruelty
- Call your your local animal care and control agency if you have found a stray or injured animal.
- Contact your local law enforcement agency in Ohio or dial 911 to report a case of animal cruelty.
- List of Ohio county sheriffs
- Join The HSUS's Ohio Facebook group.
- Have a question about The HSUS?
- Contact The HSUS.
- Explore The HSUS's issues.
- Contact your local animal shelter if you have lost or found an animal, or are interested in adopting a pet.
- Ohio animal welfare / pet adoption groups listed by Petfinder
- Ohio Federation of Humane Societies
- Ohio Dog Warden's Association – dog licensing information by county
- Animal Fighting Hotline: 877- TIP-HSUS (callers can remain anonymous)
- Animal poison hotline: 800-213-6680 (available 24/7)
- Find an emergency vet near you.
Spay / Neuter
- Look up an affordable spay/neuter clinic in your zip code.
- Spay Ohio – local low-cost spay/neuter programs
- Love That Cat’s listing of low-cost spay/neuter clinics in Ohio
- Ohio Wildlife Rehabilitators Association – find a rehabber in Ohio
- Hunting and trapping regulations
- List of county sheriffs to report wildlife emergencies