November 7, 2012
Resources for Washington
Contact information at your fingertips
Report stray or injured animals/animal cruelty
- Call your your local animal care and control agency if you have found a stray or injured animal.
- Contact your local law enforcement agency or dial 911 to report a case of animal cruelty, including livestock abuse.
- Join The HSUS's Washington Facebook group.
- Have a question about The HSUS?
- Explore The HSUS's issues.
- Contact your local animal shelter if you have lost or found an animal, or are interested in adopting a pet.
- Washington animal welfare / pet adoption groups listed by Petfinder
- Look up an affordable spay/neuter clinic in your zip code.
- Love That Cat’s listing of low-cost spay/neuter clinics in Washington
- Purchase a special "We Love OUr Pets" license plate to help fund low-cost spay/neuter programs in Washington.
- Find a wildlife rehabilitator in Washington.
- Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (report poaching): 877-933-9847
- PAWS Wildlife Rehabilitation Center – Lynnwood
- How to become a wildlife rehabber in Washington state
- Washington State Department of Ecology of CAFO regulations and permits