August 6, 2013
Law Enforcement Training on Animal Cruelty Crimes
Often free for law enforcement
The Humane Society of the United States provides training to thousands of law enforcement officers across the country on how to investigate dogfighting, cockfighting, and animal cruelty crimes.
Get in touch with us today to sharpen your technique and learn new skills for busting criminals who abuse or neglect animals.
Training is often free for law enforcement personnel.
What you'll learn
Our workshops will cover:
- Background on dogfighting, cockfighting, and illegal animal abuse in your state
- How dogfighting and cockfighting are associated with other felony crimes
- Investigating a cruelty or fighting complaint, from first response to filing charges
- Recognizing evidence of dogfighting, cockfighting, and illegal cruelty
- Interviews, warrants, and evidence collection as related to animal crimes
- Knowing, interpreting, and applying cruelty and fighting laws in your state
Our trainers are former and current law enforcement and experts in enforcing animal protection laws.
Learn about our trainers:
Interested in training?
For more information, contact Rebecca C. Pickens, email@example.com or 615-887-6417.
Because of the sensitive nature of the material presented in this class, participation is restricted to law enforcement personnel.