Law Enforcement Training on Animal Cruelty Crimes
Important education often free for law enforcement
The Humane Society of the United States provides training to thousands of law enforcement officers across the country on how to investigate dogfighting, cockfighting and other animal cruelty crimes.
Get in touch with us today to sharpen your technique and learn new skills for busting criminals who abuse or neglect animals, crimes that are often accompanied by other illegal activities.
Training is often free for law enforcement personnel.
What you'll learn
Our workshops will cover:
- Background on dogfighting, cockfighting, and illegal animal abuse in your state
- How dogfighting and cockfighting are associated with other felony crimes
- Investigating a cruelty or fighting complaint, from first response to filing charges
- Recognizing evidence of dogfighting, cockfighting, and illegal cruelty
- Interviews, warrants, and evidence collection as related to animal crimes
- Knowing, interpreting, and applying cruelty and fighting laws in your state
Our trainers (listed below) are former and current law enforcement personnel with expertise in enforcing animal protection laws.
- Michael Gabrielson
- Adam Parascandola
- Janette Reever
- Eric Sakach
- Ken Sullivan
Interested in training?
For more information, contact Tara Pollock, email@example.com or 301-461-2807.
Because of the sensitive nature of the material presented in this class, participation is restricted to law enforcement personnel.