October 21, 2015
New DVD: Healthy and Humane Living Through Nutrition
Michael Greger, M.D., releases new DVD on the latest in human nutrition
Our DVD series features our director of public health and animal agriculture, Michael Greger, M.D., who offers practical advice on how best to feed ourselves and our families to prevent, treat, and even reverse chronic disease.
Dr. Greger bases this advice solely on the latest, most groundbreaking nutrition research published in peer-reviewed medical journals.
And no worries about your nutrition being easy to swallow: Dr. Greger's trademark lively style makes the latest news quite digestable.
To whet your appetite, see below for some of the topics Dr. Greger covers in his latest DVD. Take a big bite of healthy living and order any or all of his DVDs today.
- Food as Medicine (July, 2015)
- From Table to Able (July, 2014)
- More Than an Apple a Day (July, 2013)
- Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death (June, 2012)
- "Latest in Clinical Nutrition, Vols. 1 - 10"
- “Latest in Clinical Nutrition, Vols. 11 – 20”
- See all the DVDs in the series