Live outside the United States?
- Check out Humane Society International
Support the team
Boycott Canadian seafood
- Pledge to join the 2013 boycott of Canadian seafood
- Dining out? Get our free Meals for Seals app for iPhone/iPad and Android.
- Learn which kinds of Canadian seafood to avoid
- Urge your grocer to join the boycott
- Ask these businesses to join the boycott
- Give the pledge to restaurants and stores [PDF]
- Find restaurants participating in the boycott
- Find grocery stores participating in the boycott
Raise awareness and funds on social networks
- Join the Stop the Seal Hunt! (official HSUS/HSI) Cause on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter for real-time updates from the ice. Join the conversation using the #sealhunt hashtag.
Get the facts and stay informed
- Fast Facts [PDF]
- Myths and Facts [PDF] (warning: graphic images)
- Seals and Fisheries Interactions [PDF]
- Seals, Sea Ice, and Climate Change [PDF]
- The Case for a Sealing Industry Buyout [PDF]
- The Potential for Marine Ecotourism [PDF]
- Materials for parents, teachers, and young people
- Follow us on Twitter for real-time updates from the ice