July 1, 2009
All Animals: July/August 2009
Features: observe and attract wildlife, pets ease stress in hard times, a voice against puppy mills
All Animals, the full-color bimonthly membership magazine of The Humane Society of the United States, both entertains and informs. Each issue is full of beautiful photography and fascinating stories about animals. In All Animals, members will find updates on HSUS activities, helpful advice on caring for the animals in your life, investigative reporting, and suggestions for helping animals in need.
To receive All Animals, simply become a member of The HSUS at the $25 level or higher.
Features from the current issue available online now:
Have a great photo of an animal? Share it with All Animals magazine!
Table of Contents
- Seal Hunt on Its Last legs
- Prop 2 Ripple Effects
- War on Animal Fighting
- Military Base Shelter Transformed
- Antifreeze Activist
- Birth Control on Assateague
Whole Foods CEO John Mackey: New Animal Welfare Labeling System
Your Best Shot
- The Long Way Home: A unique rehabilitation program supported by The HSUS proves there are alternatives to slaughter for homeless horses
- The Art of Observing: Developing a keen eye for wild comings and goings unlocks infinite worlds of beauty and fascination
- Giving Animals the Podium: Animal advocates use stock ownership to give them a leg up in the boardroom
Interested in advertising in All Animals?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for advertising opportunities today!