April 19, 2013
HSUS Video of Tyson Foods Supplier Could Win a Webby
Please vote now; voting ends April 25
You've probably heard of the Tyson Foods. They are one of the world's largest producers of pork, and The Humane Society of the United States exposed animal suffering at one their suppliers with the undercover video above.
Now this video could win a Webby Award—with your help.
The Webby Awards are essentially the Oscars of the web, and your vote is important. Voting ends Thursday, April 25, and if this video wins, a huge number of people will see it and it will help raise awareness of the treatment of farm animals.
How to Vote for Our Tyson Foods Exposé:
1. Visit the Public Service and Activism voting page.
2. Mouse over the Tyson Foods video.
3. Click Sign Up to Vote.
4. Log in with your Facebook, Google, or Twitter account, or register for the Webby voting system.
5. Accept or decline a Netted subscription.
6. Mouse over the Tyson Foods video.
7. Click Vote, and then click Confirm.
If you have any trouble voting, please contact email@example.com and we'll be happy to help you.
Thanks so much for voting for the pigs. Please share this page using the tools below, and ask your friends and family to vote for this video, too.