The Humane Society of the United States, the nation’s most effective animal protection organization, is seeking a Senior Coordinator, Fulfillment Production for its Advancement Operations Department. This position will coordinate all donor fulfillment and communications processed internally and externally for the Humane Society of the United States and all affiliates. Coordinate all invoice processing approved by departments for the print and production external vendor
This position will be responsible for:
- Tracking for all Centralized Account Processing System and Enterprise Payment Systems, to include setting up and reconciling of charges and weekly reporting and analysis;
- Tracking invoices processed for payment according to contract guidelines, audit tax charges and provide weekly reporting;
- Managing back end premium selections and providing a selection of images/artwork to vendors for use in marketing materials;
- Interviewing internal stakeholders, external experts, and observing current processes to develop and maintain business rule documentation between the organization and fulfillment vendor;
- Managing meeting structure with the vendor regarding daily activities, status updates, volume projections, inventory needs, etc.;
- Providing a selection of images and maintaining a file of artwork to license with vendors;
- Developing reports based on analysis of projected inventory needs and upcoming direct marketing campaigns;
- Managing outsourced fulfillment vendor relationships and acting as primary liaison between the organization and vendors.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration, Production and Operations Management, Communications, or other applicable field, or equivalent work experience required;
- Minimum of four years of experience coordinating complex business processes, preferably in a nonprofit environment;
- Previous print production experience desired. Prior fundraising print and production and or related marketing experience a plus;
- Ability to act as a consistent advocate for animal welfare and maintains a high level of customer service attitude when dealing with people within and outside of HSUS;
- A strong belief and champion of delivering outstanding donor service, goes above and beyond to satisfy a customer;
- An aptitude for problem solving and identifying creative solutions to overcome various complex print, fulfillment, and donor communication challenges;
- Strong logic and critical thinking skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively;
- The ability to build/foster relationships by reinforcing trust and respect, and demonstrating high standards of tact, diplomacy and discretion;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office program environment;
- Knowledge of Visio or other workflow documentation software;
- Familiarity with donor database systems a plus;
- Must be able to travel.
Please submit a cover letter and resumé using this form or fax to 301-548-7701. This position is in Gaithersburg, MD.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability, marital or parental status, or protected veteran status.