Did You Know?
Taking Action for Animals (TAFA) is the premier conference of the animal advocacy movement that brings together both seasoned activists and individuals new to the world of animal protection. TAFA offers the latest ideas and tactics to take real action. Connect with other animal advocates who share the vision of a better world for us all, animals and people alike.
TAFA's next conference will be in 2014 in Washington, DC. Check back periodically for updates.
Why should you attend TAFA?
• Education will make you a better advocate for animals
• Undeniable energy of a collective good -- you are not alone
• Professional conference promoting mainstream solutions
• Help us push for legislative reforms during Lobby Day
• Take-away tools for real action
• Largest conference of its kind
• Recharge your advocacy battery